Do this because
Visit the two most famous attractions in Iceland, stopping off at the historic Thingvellir National Park; where both the American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet, the active Geyser hot spring and the Gullfoss Waterfall which plummets down 32 meters into a rugged canyon
Marvel at the Kerid Volcanic Crater, a 3000-year-old crater, that is 55 meters deep and offers a truly unique view of the Icelandic landscape
Relax in the tranquil Blue Lagoon as you take a swim in the hot waters that are at an average temperature of 39 ° C
What to expect
Your day starts by driving from Reykjavik to the historic Thingvellir National Park, where both the American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet. You'll get to experience a truly unique feeling of having one foot in two different places. Afterwards, travel onwards to the world-famous Geyser hot spring. Strokkur, another hot spring, is located nearby and is still very active today, erupting to heights up to 30 meters every few minutes. In the Geyser area, you will also have time to buy lunch or some snacks.
Next on the agenda is the Gullfoss Waterfall, also known as the Golden Waterfall. One of the most popular tourist attractions in Iceland, Gullfoss will amaze you with its power and beauty, plummeting down 32 meters into a rugged canyon. These three attractions complete the classic Golden Circle, but that's not all you'll experience!
You'll also get to stop at the Kerid Volcanic Crater, a 3000-year-old crater that is 55 meters deep and offers a truly unique view of the Icelandic landscape. Afterwards, you'll finally visit iconic Blue Lagoon, where you can spend the rest of your day relaxing and unwinding in the natural hot waters. Enjoy the fantastic facilities there before heading back to the bright lights of Reykjavik.
Professional tour guide in English
Pick-up within Reykjavik
Entry to the Kerid Volcanic Crater
Comfort admission tickets to the Blue Lagoon
Free WiFi on bus
What’s not included
Vatnsmýrarvegur 10, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Pick-up service is included in the tour (between 8:30 am and 9:00 am): please confirm the pick up place and time directly with the local operator via email.
- If you do not require hotel pick up, you can meet the tour guide at BSÍ Bus Terminal in Reykjavík. Please notify the tour operator directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:20 am.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please remember to wear warm, windproof and waterproof clothes. Good hiking shoes are also recommended
- Lunch is not included, but there are scheduled stops during the day so that you can buy lunch or snacks
- Pick up is included in the price. To confirm your pick-up location for the tour, please contact the tour operator directly by email as soon as possible and no later than 24 hours before departure. If you book less than 24 hours before the tour starts, then please contact the tour operator immediately. You'll find the contact details within the voucher after booking
- Please note that the tour provider offers free pick-up and drop-off from hotels within Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik center, your pick-up may be from the nearest bus stop. If you do not require a hotel pick-up, you can meet the tour at BSÍ Bus Terminal in Reykjavík. Please notify the tour operator directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 8.20 am
- Pregnant woman are advised to seek medical advise prior to visiting the Blue lagoon due to possible prolonged exposure to the a sea water-geothermal SPA
- Children under 140cm height require a car seat, car seats can be provided with advance notice, please contact the tour operator should you need one
- You are welcome to bring your own camera
- The maximum number of passengers for this tour is 19 people
- This tour is available only to customers 5 years of age or older
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- No animals of any kind allowed on this tour