Experience the splendor of Versailles at your own pace as you see the sights with in-depth audio-guide commentary. Access to this UNESCO World Heritage site includes the royal state apartments (Hall of Mirrors, king’s apartments, and queen’s apartments), and a leisurely stroll in the palace gardens*.
Versailles with audio guide and Paris transfer
- Explore the gardens of Versailles in complete freedom
- Priority access for an easier entry to the palace
- Visit of the Palace of Versailles in complete autonomy
- The history of the Kings of France told through audio-guided comments
- Transfer in a coach from and to Paris
- Entrance to Versailles Palace
- Audio guides available in the Palace
- Multilingual host/hostess (at least French and English)
- Access to the gardens during Musical Fountains and Musical Gardens
Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, 22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015, Paris, France
- The entrance fees to the gardens are NOT included during Musical Fountains and Musical Gardens (April - October)
- Commentary available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Chinese. Visioguide in FR sign languages subtitled.
- Pushchairs/strollers are forbidden inside the palace
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
What people say about this experience
Based on 58 reviews from verified customers
Value for money
AnonymousFrom Italy - October 2022
Buon servizio di trasferimento da Parigi con puntualità di orario. Scarso l’accompagnamento a causa della lingua perché non c’era alcuna persona che s ...
AnonymousFrom Argentina - September 2022
AnonymousFrom Italy - September 2022
Tutto abbastanza bene tranne l'ingresso per il museo d' Orsay. Nessuno mi ha comunicato al momento del pagamento del biglietto la sua chiusura il lun ...
HanniFrom Germany - August 2022
Travelled with family
25 - 34 years old
Die Busfahrt war gut organisiert, allerdings wurde man auf dem Weg zum Eingang frühzeitig sich selbst überlassen und musste den richtigen Eingang such ...
AnonymousFrom United States of America - August 2022
The audio tour was clunky to navigate. Having a in person tour guide would have been much better.
AngFrom Germany - August 2022
Travelled with family
18 - 24 years old
Die telefonische Buchung lief reibungslos und die Mitarbeiterin war eine große Hilfe, die an Freundlichkeit nicht zu überbieten war. :) Allerdings war ...