Do this because
Explore the Croatian Natural Park at your own pace
Enjoy a delicious lunch included in the price
Enjoy stunning views of Skradinski Buk waterfall
What to expect
Discover the beauty of the Dalmatian area during this small-group tour to Krka waterfalls. See the National Park and enjoy a typical lunch in the local village.
Meet your guide in the center of Split. After the comfortable transfer in an A/C vehicle, start your exploration of the National Park. Enjoy the time in nature at your own pace and marvel at the Skradinski Buk waterfall, one of Croatia's most important natural phenomenons with its cascades, ponds and mini-islands.
After the 2-hour visit, you will go to the local village for lunch. Restore your strength during a traditional lunch accompanied by house wine. After lunch, you will visit the charming town Šibenik and have some free time for a walk and souvenir shopping. In the end, you will be transferred back to the meeting point in Split.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Staff have their temperatures checked regularly
Entrance tickets to Krka waterfalls
Ponchos in case of the rain
Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
What’s not included
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional food and drinks
Pojišanska ulica 12, Split, Hrvatska
Meet your guide at the Adiona travel agency in Split.
Meeting point at 07:45. Please be on time
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Important: You need to obey the rules of the park and follow safety instructions which you can find inside the park
- Meeting point is at 07:45 in front of our agency in Split. This tour starts at 08:00. You need to be there on time (07:45)
- From January 1st, 2021 swimming in the Krka park is no longer allowed
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- In case of rain, the partner will provide you with impermeable ponchos. If the weather conditions should aggravate, the tour will be canceled and you will receive a full refund
- The time is subject to traffic and weather conditions
- The minimum age is 4 years old
- This tour will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- The activity requires a minimum of 2 participants per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Don't forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, a photo camera and a hat