Do this because
Discover the beauty of the Cetina river from a different point of view
Experience the adrenaline rush on this canoe safari
Enjoy a picnic refreshment after the tour
What to expect
Have fun and relax with the amazing experience of canoeing on the Cetina river.
Your guides will welcome you in Split (tour with transfer option) and will take you to Čikotina lađa, starting point of your safari. Let the clear water, staggering forests, and sparkling rapids of the Cetina river impress you with their magical beauty, while you push your limits and enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
Your adventure will end in Blato na Cetini, where you will enjoy a refreshing picnic, before heading back to the pickup point.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Staff have their temperatures checked regularly
Staff are regularly tested for COVID-19
Return transfer (optional)
Trg dr. Franje Tuđmana, Trg Franje Tuđmana, 21000, Split, Croatia
If you choose a tour with transfer from Split, meet your group and driver at the bus stop in front of St. Francis church at the beginning of the Riva promenade.
If you have your own car meet directly your guides and group at the tour starting point. Drive north towards the Dugopolje highway entrance and drive approx. 35 km in the direction of Makarska. Exit at Šestanovac and drive 2 km to Radobiljska Cesta 8.
Go Adventure travel agency
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- A minimum age of 6 is required to join this tour
- Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time
- A minimum of 4 people is required for this tour to take place
- The maximum number of participants is 24
- Remember to bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, a bottle of water, a spare set of clothes and some cash money for personal expenses
- No previous canoeing experience is needed
- Select either a tour with or without transfer from Split at the time of booking (See the meeting point)