Do this because
Enjoy an exhilarating twilight climb over the roof of The O2
Marvel at views of London from a whole new angle as it gets dark!
Learn interesting facts about The O2 and its unique architecture
What to expect
The biggest stars play here. The biggest fans flock here. Now see this world-famous venue from a whole new angle! Up at The O2 is a 90-minute experience you won’t forget and will let you see amazing views of London at twilight.
Zip up your climbing suit. Pull on your boots. Hook up your harness. Then make your way up the south face of one of the most striking buildings of London’s skyline. Leading the way will be one of our friendly climbing guides. They know all sorts of interesting facts about The O2, from its unique architecture to its famous visitors so feel free to ask questions as you climb.
At the summit, you’ll be standing 52 meters above the legendary arena, with 360-degree views across this historic part of London beside the River Thames.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Climbing suit or gilet
The O2, Peninsula Square, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 0DX
Please meet at the Up at The O2 base camp.
Up at The O2
Important to know
- Climbers must bring a face covering and will be required to wear it in order to enter and exit the venue. Face coverings are not required during the climb experience
- The wearing of face coverings within Up at The O2 base camp and north camp is mandatory. Visitors to other areas of The O2 are required to wear face coverings at all times, except inside bars and restaurants
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your climb time as latecomers will not be admitted
- The minimum height requirement is 1.2m
- Maximum measurements: weight 130kg, waist 125cm, upper thigh 75cm
- There is a maximum of 6 people per tour
- This tour is not available for children under 8 years old
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather. Climbers will be required to wear our climb shoes so socks must be worn. We recommend gloves during winter
- Up at The O2 climbs are not suitable for pregnant customers
- Smartphones and/or small compact cameras can be taken up in secure pockets for pictures on the roof. All other items will be stored away and returned to you at the end of the climb. GoPro’s and larger cameras are not allowed
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances. Climbers will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded