Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fascinating journey at Shrek's Adventure in London. You'll travel to the Kingdom of Far Far Away aboard a magical 4D tour bus with Donkey as your tour guide. It's sure to be a mad tour of calamity, chaos and fun! Live actors in each area will entertain you and guide you on this fantastic journey. You'll reach Shrek's Swamp where you'll have a chance to look for him with the help of Cinderella before setting off on other adventures including gazing into a crystal ball and visiting the dangerous Poison Apple Pub. Don't worry, if you get into trouble, Puss in Boots will save you! The adventure continues as you see a round of Wheel of Torture with Pinocchio and the Mirror Maze of Insanity with the Magic Mirror. You'll even visit the Muffin Man's House and cook up a spell with Gingy. At the end of the tour, you'll have the chance to relax and chill with some of your favorite DreamWorks characters from Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, and How to Train Your Dragon. It’s sure to be an unforgettable experience for the whole family!
Shrek’s Adventure! London tickets
- Join Shrek, Donkey, and all their friends in Far Far Away
- Interact with real actors in areas from the movies
- Meet other famous DreamWorks characters from Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, and How to Train Your Dragon
- Admission to Shrek’s Adventure
- Please note that attractions may close areas/exhibits at their discretion on the date of your visit
- No children under the age of 14 will be admitted unless supervised by an adult over 18 years old
- There is no entry with luggage, however, London Waterloo Station has a left luggage facility where you can store belongings for the day for a small fee. Please enquire at the station for further information
- There is a buggy park on the first floor for buggies and pushchairs as these items are not permitted on the tour
- If at any time you need to leave the attraction, simply speak to the actor in the show you are in and they will arrange for someone to help you to the nearest exit as soon as possible
- The Magic Bus Ride is a 4D cinema experience that includes sudden motion, water sprays, air blasts, fog and aromas. You can skip this section of the tour if you suffer from any disorder or condition that may be affected by any of the above, or if you have an overly sensitive nose and don’t like the smell of swamps
- The Magic Bus Ride has a minimum height restriction of 0.9 meters (3 feet). Rumpelstiltskin is too short. This ride is not suitable for guests who suffer from the following conditions: epilepsy, back or neck pain or any weakness in those areas, pregnancy, motion sickness, heart conditions or have a pacemaker, asthma or any other chronic illness
- The Magic Bus Ride is accessible to wheelchair users who are able to transfer into the ride seat and have the ability to sit upright and brace themselves
What people say about this experience
Based on 3 reviews from verified customers
AnonymousFrom United States of America - August 2023
AnonymousFrom Germany - July 2023
AnonymousFrom United Kingdom - August 2022
Tickets east to use. Had a great time at shrek lots of fun
Discover the history of the post and how people stayed in touch at the Postal Museum and enjoy a ride on the underground railway, the Mail Rail.
Book your tickets now and relive the magic of the Harry Potter™ film series! Travel by luxury coach from central London and explore original film sets.
Explore London with The London Pass® and gain free entry to over 85 top attractions, fast track access, a free guidebook and special offers.
Book the Warner Bros Studios London tour with transfer included, and enter the magical world of the Harry Potter films and sample the legendary Butterbeer!
Buy these Westminster Abbey tickets now to explore the gothic architecture for yourself and walk through the halls where monarchs have been crowned.
en, it, fr, es, de, +4