Do this because
Enjoy panoramic views of London's most iconic landmarks
Ride on one of the capital's most popular attractions
Admire Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and many more from high above
What to expect
Hop onboard the iconic London Eye and admire the stunning panoramic views of the UK capital from the top. You'll spend an unforgettable 30 minutes soaring over the city at 135 metres on the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, with 40-kilometre panoramic views in all directions (that’s as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day!).
Take in London’s most famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Admission to the London Eye
30 The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London, SE1
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that attractions may close areas/exhibits at their discretion on the date of your visit
- For all ticket holders, the number of people per capsule may vary
- Please note that guests aged 15 and younger must be accompanied by a guardian who is over 18 years old
- Please note that all children under 3 years old must have a valid ticket
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, suitable clothing (including a shirt and shoes) must be worn at all times while visiting the London Eye
- Due to the iconic status of the London Eye, there are strict security procedures. All guests are required to undergo a non-invasive security check before boarding. Same-sex officers can be made available on request. The following items are not permitted: alcohol, baseball bats, bicycles (including folding ones), explosives (including fireworks), guns, knives, pepper spray, pets (except for service animals), prams & buggies, sharp objects, scooters, screwdrivers & spanners, skateboards, tasers, tripods