Do this because
Enjoy a snorkeling cruise around Hurgada
Admire a breathtaking sunset on Giftun Island National Park
Sail to explore Mahmya, Egypt's exotic escape that's an eco-tourism haven
Relax on powder-white sand and snorkel amongst rainbow coral reefs
What to expect
Sunsets represent warmth and beauty. Seize the opportunity to experience the most romantic and inspirational sunset in the protected Giftun Island National Park and enjoy a full-day snorkeling cruise with lunch and drinks around Hurgada.
Start by sailing over the Red Sea's turquoise waters towards Giftun Island. Feel the warmth of the sun on your back as you sail through the water. Disembark to pick up your snorkeling gear and recline under the thatched sunshades. After a buffet lunch that includes a special kids' menu for the little ones, there's more time to unwind or take a dip in the water before heading back to Hurghada upon sunset.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Staff have their temperatures checked regularly
Water and soft drinks during lunchtime in the restaurant
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What’s not included
Drinks in the bars
Environmental fees (around 5 euro per person) Payment in cash directly at the Marine in local or foreign currency (USD, EUR, GBP or CHF)
Bathing suit and towel ( bring you own)
Hotel pick-up service is included. Please provide your hotel information, your email and phone number at the time of booking.
Travco Group for Tourism
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Infants below 2 years can join for free, please select your free infants tickets at checkout
- Please keep your passport /ID with you during this tour, as they may request to see your passport and visa
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please wear a casual outfit and bring your hat, towels, swimsuit, sunglasses, sunscreen, scarf, camera, and money for tipping.
- Keep in mind you will have to pay the environmental fees (around 5 euro per person). Payment in cash directly at the Marine in local or foreign currency (USD, EUR, GBP or CHF)