Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, Villa Kérylos is located between Nice and Monaco in the magnificent bay of Beaulieu-sur-Mer, and stands in front of the monumental cliffs of Eze. Villa Kérylos will take you on a fascinating journey in a sumptuous and unique location. With your skip-the-line ticket, you will enter this original reconstruction of an ancient Greek villa, based on the model of noble houses on the Island of Delos (2nd century BC).
Entrance tickets to Villa Kérylos
- Visit a Greek-style property built in 1902
- Discover handmade unique fabrics, frescoes and mosaics
- Admire a charming coastal garden
- Entrance tickets
- Self-guided tours with guide booklet in French, English and Italian
Villa Kérylos, Rue Gustave Eiffel, 06310 Beaulieu-sur-Mer
- The monument is closed on 1st January, 1st May 1st and 11th November, and 25th December
- Free admission for children under 18 years, EU citizens (18-25), disabled people and their companion, French unemployed people, Pass Education holders
- Free admission for all visitors on the first Sunday of each month from November to March and on the European Heritage Days (the third weekend of September)
What people say about this experience
Based on 1 reviews from verified customers
AnonymousFrom Italy - September 2022
Experience the most rewarding adventure with your family with this 3-hour exclusive tour of Nice. Follow a local professional guide that will make sure the kids have as much fun sightseeing as adults.
Benefit from pick up from either your hotel or the city center and climb aboard an eco-friendly electric rickshaw for a different sightseeing tour of Nice.
Book this 2-hour downloadable food tour of Nice with four tastings included. Listen to the audio guide to find out about local culture and taste the local food.
Discover the trade secrets of perfumes and cosmetics during a guided tour of La Fabrique des Fleurs in Grasse.
Visit the most romantic places in Nice with this 2-hour tour with a professional local guide. Join an exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world.
Make the most of Nice with this private tour of the most charming places in the city! A local guide will tell you what's special and unique about living in this city.
Book your Nice Hop-on hop-off Le grand Tour and choose from a 1 or 2-day pass to discover the unique tourist attractions in Nice.
en, it, fr, es, de, +4 pt, ru, ja, zh
Explore the French Riviera in one day. Visit the wonderful Eze, Monte Carlo, Antibes and Saint Paul de Vence thanks to this private tour.
en, fr, es, de, pt