Do this because
Enjoy skip-the-line tickets to admire the Last Supper, Leonardo Da Vinci's masterpiece
Visit the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, the Cloister of the Frogs and the imposing Bramante’s tribune
Admire the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore and Sforza Castle
What to expect
Take part in this 2-hour walking tour and immerse yourself in the Renaissance side of Milan. Start with the marvelous UNESCO-listed Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a true architectural masterpiece designed by Bramante. You will then visit the Dominican convent where Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper is kept. Skip the lines and be enchanted by this iconic painting while your guide unveils some details about its composition, the use of perspective, colors and much more.
Then you'll discover a hidden gem of the city, the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, which dates back to the 16th century. Considered the 'Sistine Chapel of Milan', it is one of the most beautiful and refined artistic jewels of the city. Let yourself be overwhelmed by these spectacular masterpieces of the Renaissance!
Continue the tour to the imposing Castello Sforzesco, a Renaissance courtyard surrounded by the enchanting Parco Sempione. You will cross the Clock Tower, symbol of Milan, and walk through the Cortile delle Armi. You will discover all the secrets of the Sforza and the reasons that led this family to introduce Leonardo, who lived at the Castle for decades as a guest, to the court.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
2-hour walking tour of Milan
Audio headsets (if more than 5 people)
Skip-the-line tickets to the Last Supper
Priority access to the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 1, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Meet your guide in front of the entrance to the Last Supper.
New Age S.a.s
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- All participants must bring a valid form of ID (e.g. passport, driver’s license, identity card, student card, etc)
- Children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller
- Due to security measures bags of any size, food and drinks are NOT allowed in the Museum. If necessary, your guide will escort you to the security lockers to leave them during check-in
- Please wear comfortable shoes. During hot days, it is recommended to wear a hat to protect from the sun
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of them could be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. If this occurs, we offer the customers an extended visit of the outside and/or of other attractions according to the advertised total length of the tour