This tour heads north through Loch Fleet where you might spot some seals and birds before continuing on to the village of Golspie, a little seaside resort nestled next to Ben Bhraggie. Head onwards to Dunrobin Castle and explore the stately home, gardens and museum while admiring the views across the Moray Firth. After a couple more stops along the way, you'll finally arrive at John O'Groats which is the most northerly point on British mainland. Here, you’ll be able to stroll along the cliff path, take your iconic photo at the signpost, enjoy dramatic coastal views and perhaps see some local wildlife. John O’Groats is one of the best places in the UK to see Atlantic puffins, you might also see some grey seals or even an orca!
John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle and the Far North tour from Inverness
- Visit the most northerly point on British mainland
- See Loch Fleet and explore Dunrobin Castle
- Enjoy stunning scenery on this one day tour from Inverness
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Railway Terrace, Inverness, UK
- Know in advance:
- Digital translations of the tours are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Italian and Chinese
Remember to bring:
- Please bring warm and/or waterproof clothing, wear comfortable walking shoes and take sun-block or a hat for sunny days
- Only foldable wheelchairs can be accommodated on this tour. If you are bringing a wheelchair, please notify the tour operator before departure via the contact number on your voucher
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Children under 4 years old cannot participate in this tour
What people say about this experience
Based on 1 reviews from verified customers
AnonymousFrom United States of America - June 2022
The guide was very informative and played good Scottish songs which made the experience better. The 16 seater minibus was comfortable. The castle was ...
Discover the beauty of the Isle of Skye and more breathtaking scenery that Western Scotland has to offer on this day trip from Inverness.
Book tickets for a full-day tour and visit Glen Affric, Culloden, Clava Cairns and much more!
Book your tickets for this Loch Ness and The Highlands tour from Inverness and hunt Nessie, soak up the best of the Scottish countryside and relax!
Book your Isle of Skye tour now to explore one of Scotland's most tranquil islands and visit Eilean Donan, one of Scotland's most iconic castles.
Book your Scottish castle trail in Aberdeenshire and travel deep into Castle Country, discover iconic castles from Craigevar Castle, Castle Fraser to Fyvie Castle.
Book your Inverness city walking tour and discover why Inverness is officially the happiest city in Scoltand with the help of your local guide.
Book your tickets for this John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle and the Far North tour and see the beauty of Scotland with the help of an expert guide.
Buy tickets to a complete Loch Ness experience. Travel the full length of the loch, explore wonderful waterfalls, and visit cozy villages.
Explore Glenfinnan, Mallaig and Loch Ness, a must for Harry Potter fans, on a full day guided tour from Inverness. Take photos, enjoy the views and search for Nessie!