Spend the day taking in the stunning scenery and fresh air of the Highlands as you travel all the way around Loch Ness and the idyllic West Coast. Check out ancient ruins, beautiful beaches and even a hidden waterfall with untamed mountains never far from sight as you soak up the magic of the Highlands. Not only will you watch the Jacobite steam train as it crosses Glenfinnan Viaduct, you'll even hop on board and experience it for yourself. It'll feel like you're on your way to Hogwarts!
Harry Potter train and scenic Highlands day trip
- Spend the day soaking up the untamed beauty of the Highlands
- Prepare to be whisked off to Hogwarts as you hop on board a Jacobite steam train
- Discover the ancient ruins, beautiful beaches and hidden waterfalls of Scotland
- Jacobite steam train
- Local Scottish guide
19 Union St, Inverness IV1 1QA, UK
- Please note that adults and students must be over 18 years old at the time of travel and that children under 5 years old cannot take part in the tour and anyone under 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure time
- Bring your passport or a valid ID card
- Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate wheelchair users
- Service animals are welcome
What people say about this experience
Based on 4 reviews from verified customers
AnonymousFrom United States of America - September 2023
Fantastic tour!! Emma is an outstanding guide and skillful driver. We felt the tour was perfectly balanced; never a dull moment, but with enough rest ...
AnonymousFrom Italy - October 2022
AnonymousFrom Brazil - September 2022
It was amazing!!! Unique! The best guide ever. Thank you!
AnonymousFrom United States of America - June 2022
Full disclosure, the best part was the site seeing of The Highlands. Our tour guide was great. However, I would not label this a Harry Potter Tour. It ...
Book your Isle of Skye tour now to explore one of Scotland's most tranquil islands and visit Eilean Donan, one of Scotland's most iconic castles.
Book your tickets for this Isle of Skye and Eilean Donan Castle tour and enjoy some of the most beautiful sights in the north of Scoland.
Book your tickets for this Loch Ness and The Highlands tour from Inverness and hunt Nessie, soak up the best of the Scottish countryside and relax!
Book your Isle of Skye and Eilean Donan Castle day trip and check out Eilean Donan Castle, the stunning Isle of Skye and the iconic Loch Ness.
Book your Loch Ness, Whisky and Outlander tour and discover more about Outlander and the story behind it, check out a loch and distillery.