Do this because
River cruise in the Ropotamo Nature Reserve
Guided walking tour of ancient Sozopol
Return from Sozopol to Nessebar by Seacat fast ferry
What to expect
Bulgaria's Black Sea coast is a treasure trove of ancient towns, historic cities and rich natural scenery. With so many things to see, this trip is just the ticket. Take a relaxing river cruise through Ropotamo Nature Reserve and explore ancient Sozopol. And to top it all, lunch is included.
It's an early start as we head by bus to the River Ropotamo to board the boat. As Bulgaria's premier nature reserve, a cruise down this tranquil waterway gives you a chance to spot rare birds and reptiles.
Arriving in Sozopol, you'll head for a traditional lunch at a local restaurant before walking it off with a guided walking tour of the town. There'll also be some free time to explore at your own pace. Wander the cobbled alleys of the old quarter, admiring their creaky-looking wooden homes, then pick up a bargain or two in the many shops and stalls. And you'll return from Sozopol to Nessebar by Sea Cat fast ferry.
Fast ferry trip
TUI BULGARIA EOOD
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Guided in English, German and Polish
- Minimum of 15 guests required for tour to operate
- Itinerary is subject to change at short notice due to operational reasons
- Please note, transfer times can be longer in high season
- Subject to weather conditions
- Bring a hat
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for wheelchairs