Do this because
Family day out at Aqua Park Nessebar
Facilities and shows for kids
Hydrotherapy pools and two rivers
What to expect
Sun, slides and sun cream are the order of the day at Aqua Park Nessebar. You'll have a rip-roaring time gliding down the park's 38 waterslides, splashing about in the pools and resting up between the action on the sun loungers. All ages are well and truly catered for.
And with transport taken care of, too, all you'll need is your bathing gear and sense of adventure. Speed down the Spiral, race down the Phantom, or land into the Deep Blue. Then there's the Slalom to tackle, or try your hand at taming the Wild Cobra while hopping between a whole host of other waterslides.
Fit in some relaxation time with two rivers, pools with hydrotherapy and a hoy tub at your disposal. Meanwhile, kids can run riot in the Water Castle and pool, or time it right for one of the shows starting throughout the day.
Use of showers, changing rooms, sun loungers and parasols
TUI BULGARIA EOOD
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Park open 10:00 to 18:00. Between 01st July-20th August, the park is open from 10:00 to 18:30
- Transport offered by the waterpark every 15-20 minutes from Sunny Beach and Sveti Vlas bus stops during high season. There's also a bus at 10:00 from Elenite
- There's no transportation provided for guests from Obzor – you can only buy a ticket for Aqua Park Nessebar
- Prices, opening hours and shuttle buses are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances that may arise
- Bring bathing gear, towel and sunblock
- Height restrictions apply on some slides
- Children over 130cm tall must pay adult rate while children below 90cm enter free of charge
- Adults aged 60 or over pay the children's rate
- Half-day tickets available from 15:00-18:00
- Guests from Pomorie area will need to pay a surcharge for transport