Get the best of Berlin while saving time and money. The Berlin WelcomeCard provides you with:
- Free travel on the public transport network of Berlin-Brandenburg within the price zone AB, or ABC. You can travel with suburban trains (S-Bahn), Metro (U-Bahn), busses, trams, and regional trains (except the special tourist lines). Every adult ticket is also valid for up to 3 children under 15 years old.
- Discounts at the most popular attractions like:
- Charlottenburg Palace
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
- Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- TV Tower
- Botanical Garden
- DDR Museum
- Tierpark Berlin
- Brandenburg Gate & Unter den Linden
- Reichstag & German Parliament
- Checkpoint Charlie
- East Side Gallery
- Potsdamer Platz & Alexanderplatz
- Berlin Wall Memorial …and many more!
- Discounts of 25-50% for restaurants, cafés, souvenir shops and theater performances, as well as sightseeing tours, boat, and bicycle trips through different zones of the city
- A pocket guidebook with handy lists, tips, and a city map (available in the Berlin Tourist Information Centers or here)
The AB WelcomeCard covers the transport zones A and B, including the entire city of Berlin.
The ABC WelcomeCard covers the transport zones A, B and C, including Potsdam and Berlin-Brandenburg Airport (BER).