The Sainte-Victoire Mountain is a must-see place to discover in Aix-en-Provence. With the electric mountain bike, you can explore the wonderful trails without any restrictions. While we will have a stop at various points, you’ll have ample time to take photos and enjoy a snack. They are plenty of routes for all levels to choose from depending on the level and wishes of the group. The electric bike is a great way to discover places you probably never thought you'd go. Cyclists of all levels are welcome to join!
E-Bike tour of Sainte-Victoire from Aix-en-Provence
- Discover the amazing scenery and mountain trails with a 3-hour electric mountain bike tour
- Stop at various points to appreciate the amazing scenery
- Explore places you probably never thought you'd go
- E-Bike (Scott Electric Mountain Bike) and helmet rental
- The tour is in French and in English
- Water bottle
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The e-bike tour is accessible for people of all ages and fitness levels
- Age limit is 12 years or minimum height of 1.45m
- The e-bike tour involves a group of 2 to 10 people maximum
- Get a very comfortable cycling gear
- The tour is offered all year round
What people say about this experience
At the moment there are no reviews for this experience.
Book a sensorial tour: l'OCCITANE en Provence near Aix en Provence. Explore the unique world of L'OCCITANE en Provence, and step into our factory, garden, and museum-store in Manosque.
Make the most of your visit to Aix-en-Provence with the City Pass including free access to the best attractions, public transportation and discounts.
Book an amazing wine tour from Aix en Provence and taste the Côtes de Provence St Victoire's wines in 2 wineries of the appellation.
Book this full-day excursion combining a guided tour of Marseille, Cassis and Aix-en-Provence
Book this one-day tour in Verdon Canyon and Moustiers Sainte Marie. Visit a lavender producer and be amazed by the breathtaking Verdon Gorges.
Have fun during this Lavender fields morning tour from Aix en Provence. Visit a lavender agriculturist to learn more about the distillation process of lavender essential oil.
Enjoy lavender fields afternoon tour from Aix en Provence. Have fun in the picturesque and colorful ride to Plateau of Valensole and visit L'Occitane in Manosque.