You'll get a real taste of Sozopol with this small group tour for foodies on land and on water. The fun kicks off with a cruise around the town and the islets of St Ivan and St Peter while munching on Black Sea shrimp washed down with local wine. Then, it's on to a seafront bistro for a lunch of fish soup, tarama caviar, mussels and more. And rounding off the day are a guided walk in the old town and a wine tasting.
Excursions & day trips
Sozopol Food & Wine Small Group Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller group size
Do this because
- Sozopol seafood and wine tour
- Bay of Sozopol boat trip with local speciality
- See islets of St Ivan and St Peter up close
- Feast on a seafood lunch in a waterfront bistro
- Walking tour of Sozopol old town
- Enjoy a tasting of local wines
- Small group tour for a maximum of 16 guests
What to expect
- Boat cruise
- Local delicacy tasting
- Wine tasting
What to remember
- Transfers not included
TUI BULGARIA EOOD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
At the moment there are no reviews for this experience.